Hush Haul!

Hey everyone! I haven’t posted in a while because I was super busy with school and midterms. Now that testing is over, I have more time!

I was on YouTube watching some makeup videos when I came across a video talking about a cheap makeup haul. If you know any struggling college students trying to look glam on a budget, then this is the perfect video for them!
In the video, YouTuber Ashley talks about where she got eyeshadow palette dupes for $8! Once I heard that price tag, I knew I had to check out the website where she got them from.

Everything that I bought is from Hush. They sell a lot of eyeshadow palettes that are similar to brand name ones. But these ones are even more pigmented with less fallout (as seen in the video above). I got five items for under $30!

The first thing that caught my eye was City Color’s Strobing Palette. It’s on sale right now for $6 instead of $7. When I saw the colors, I knew I had to have this highlight palette added to my collection! The colors are gorgeous!

I got the Beauty Creation’s Irresistible Eyeshadow Palette which is a clear dupe for Anastasia Beverly Hill’s Modern Renaissance Palette! It retails for $9! Even the names are the same, which I think should’ve been avoided. But the shades are so nice!

(I’m not sure why my camera blurred out the eyeshadow names on the bottom, swear it wasn’t me!)

I also got Okalan’s Venus 8 Color Matte Eyeshadow Palette for $8. It’s a dupe for LimeCrime’s Venus Palette, but I haven’t compared the names to see if the names were also copied like Beauty Creation’s Modern Renaissance dupe.

There’s also two pairs of lashes that I bought from the website for $2 each! I don’t have individual pictures for them because I left them at home. They’re very similar to the Ardell Wispies though, to get an idea of what they look like.

I will definitely be doing more haul posts soon! I got some Victoria’s Secret/PINK bralettes because they were having a 2 for $25 sale the other week. Let me know if you have any ideas on how to post pictures of those, because I think a try-on haul would be too NSFW for my blog.

15 Comments

• Xian

March 28, 2017 http://kimi-hana.net

Those palettes looks so good! I like cheap make-ups but quality is still really good! Nothing wrong with that right? I’m very used to drugstore make-ups by the way but i’m very comfortable using them except foundations since my skin isn’t that good XD Anyways, thanks for sharing this! I wonder if we have brands like that in our country XD

• Meaghan

March 28, 2017

I LOVE drugstore makeup! It’s essentially the same thing as high end ones. ShopHush does ship internationally if you were interested in purchasing any of these!

• Gillan

March 29, 2017 http://gillan.gi9.co

Wow, those palettes are really pretty and affordable! I’ve only heard of City Color, how is the pigment of the strobing palette? 😊
    Personally, I don’t think a product’s price and/or brand name matter as long as it performs well.
    I was gonna ask if they ship internationally as I’d love to get my hands on these but you’ve already said it in your previous comment 😂

• Meaghan

March 29, 2017

I’ve only used one color on the strobing palette & so far, so good! One swipe with my brush got me a lot of color!
      Yes! I’d rather have something cheap in price that still performs well, rather than dropping a bunch of money for a brand name.

I think I read somewhere that international shipping on that website is a little on the expensive side though. :|

• Hannah

March 30, 2017 http://www.luxuryblush.co.uk

I’ve not heard of this brand before, but the products look really cute! The beauty creations palette packaging looks just like the Too Faced! Great haul!xx

Hannah | luxuryblush♡

• Meaghan

April 26, 2017

Me neither, I’ve only heard about them through YouTube! And I do see a similarity between the Beauty Creations palette and Too Faced’s packaging. ❤️

• Shelise Saddul

March 31, 2017 http://shelisesworld.blogspot.co.uk

I love the glittery shades in the irresistible pallete! I only tend to use goldenny types of eyeshadows as i’m not the best when it comes to putting it on, and I love victoria secret bralettes xx

S x | SHELISES WORLD

• Meaghan

April 26, 2017

I prefer mattes and neutrals with my eye shadows.
      Same with the bralettes! They’re super comfortable. ❤️

• Chynna

April 2, 2017 http://theinvisiblechild.info/

I don’t wear a lot of makeup, except eyeliner and mascara on occasion. I did have a makeover once and I felt fly as HELL, NGL. Haha. Five items for under $30 is really good! The palette colours are

You should do a post of your makeup looks with the new stuff you got

• Meaghan

April 26, 2017

Haha I’ve never gotten my makeup done by somebody else! I don’t trust anyone with my eyebrows LOL.

I’ll try to post some looks soon. My camera doesn’t pick up pigments very well.

• Claudine

April 3, 2017 http://ohacookie.net

I don’t wear a lot of makeup, but when I do, I often just use drugstore makeup because I still can’t afford the high-end ones! They’re actually pretty good too, and they look great on me!

Five items for $30 is incredible! I would love to see your looks using your makeup haul soon!

• Meaghan

April 26, 2017

Same! I’m ballin’ on a budget. I never really spend on the high end products, just because there’s a drugstore dupe out there that works just as well!

I’ll try to post some looks soon. It’s a little difficult at the moment since my camera doesn’t pick up pigments very well.

• Michelle

April 19, 2017 http://colored-dreams.net/

I don’t wear much make up but this haul is awesome!

• Meaghan

April 26, 2017

Thank you! We’re total opposites — I wear makeup all the time, haha!

• Alaina

May 21, 2017 http://littlepixelfactory.com

All of those hues are really pretty, and i’m stunned by those prices.. i’m sure if i so much as looked at their site i’d be hooked into a comparable haul. I hardly wear makeup though :p i really like glossier right now; as i get older my beauty hauls are more skin related than pigment. i just got avedas dry brush kit too, and if you have a birthday coming up i recommend asking for it! a little bit of luxury ever day >~<* I have a few of the VS bralettes too!! Maybe I can be a guest reviewer, cause i was planning on doing that as well! i've just been raking in essential after essential (accepting my post baby body and needing to be able to go into public looking decent). <3<3